Renovating the Operating Theatre
On the last picture you can clearly see the current state of the operations theatre of the hospital. It is not to question, IF help is required for this hospital – the only question worth asking, is “how to help”?The Rotaract Club of Shanghai will help the hospital in these ways, followed by the steps listed below:
- Collect the funds required to renovate the operations theatre (100,000 RMB)
a. Included in the operations theatre:
i. Medical Equipment do conduct operations
ii. Tiles, floor-boards, furnishings
- Source the required construction materials within the People’s Republic of China and purchase them with the donated funds.
- Deliver the aid to the Chinese border city of Dandong
Our partners from the KFPD will assist us with the following further steps of the project:
- Do the customs clearance of the items to DPRK
- Take care of the internal transportation of the aid to the hospital
- Observe the process of the installment of the aid, monitor the construction processes, keep us updated about the status of the project
- Keep the doors open for possible future supplies of aid to the DPRK.
After the aid has been delivered to the hospital, our club members will pledge a visit to the site of construction in South Pyongan to monitor the renovation process. We will create a detailed report and ensure that the materials have been used for the right purpose. We will install a plaque at the hospital with the names of the sponsors and sponsoring organizations in the hotel, to engrave YOUR contribution to this great cause!
Support and help from all over the world is heavily required and appreciated for this endeavor!
Please support our ambition and DONATE.